“GRACEFULNESS HAS BEEN DEFINED AS THE OUTWARD EXPRESSION OF THE INWARD HARMONY OF THE SOUL”
As a spiritual teacher I am committed to creating group opportunities that enable people to experience spiritual practices that will enrich them in their daily life.
One of the first steps to attaining peace is to experience Grace.
Grace often comes when we relate to others and ourselves from a point of love rather then judgement. Grace is a gift that we rarely give to others and almost never give to ourselves.
Yet Grace costs us nothing but our time, our attention and a loving spirit.
Provide your group, whether they be employees, clients, patients, students or friends with the opportunity to experience their own Grace and the Grace of others as you host an Evening of GRACE.
AN EVENING OF GRACE INCLUDES:
TEACHING/ GROUP DISCUSSION:
- What is Grace?
- How do you respond from Grace?
- Importance of building a Grace list?
- Who do we easily give Grace to?
- When is it most difficult to bestow Grace?
- How does bestowing Grace effect ourselves and those we love?
- What are the benefits experienced by all in our world as we bestow Grace upon them?
- Where are YOU on your own GRACE list, and how can you move yourself to the top of your list?
MEDITATION: A powerful, inspirational Kabbalistic meditation that fills each member with the Grace of his or her soul will be shared and an affirmation will end our evening.